[PAD01] PERSONAL ASSISTANT for DIRECTOR
Reporting directly to Director, a personal assistant provides executives support in one-on-one working relationship. The Personal Assistant must be creative, have intellectual curiosity and the ability to be professional in dealing with various situations, posses strong written and verbal communication, administrative and have organizing ability.
- Answer questions and meeting requests directed to Director
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for Director, including: managing extremely active calendar appointments, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Produce and prepare documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for Director’s meetings.
- Able to maintain strict confidentially and interact professionally, establish and maintain effective communication, coordination and good rapport with company personnel and with management.
- Male or Female, 20 – 30 years old
- Graduate from local reputable university
- Major: Accounting, Engineering (pref. Architecture), Physics
- Open for Fresh Graduate
- Excellent written and communication skills in both English and Indonesian with accurate reporting skills; Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task and the ability to prioritize task
- Willing to travel; domestic and overseas
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good behavior and understanding of confidentiality issues.
APPLY NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org